Knowing how to play online bingo like a pro will make your experience more interesting. That’s why we’re here to give you some online bingo tips and make sure you’re covering the most common things every bingo player should know. For the dos and don’ts of online bingo, take a look at some of the most common questions.
Online Bingo Tips: bingo software
Given a big portion of bingo players use their mobile devices to access games, the majority of online bingo operators have mobile apps. Usually, you can start the download from the website of the given bingo operator.
How to play?
If you are asking yourself how to play online bingo, check out our comprehensive guide. You should know from the beginning that the basic principle of the game is similar to the one used in land-based bingo halls. The only difference is that you don’t mark numbers on your cards because the computer does it automatically.
- Pick a trustworthy bingo site like, JackpotJoy Bingo
- Register and make your deposit. Check if the operator offers some kind of welcome bonuses for new customers.
- Pick your game. Online bingo operators have a lot of different rooms and each room is running different games. Choosing a room means to decide what games and stakes you want to play at.
- Enjoy your gaming adventure!
Find our comprehensive How To Play Online Bingo guide here.
Types of Online Bingo
There are a lot of different types of bingo games. Usually, the most popular types of bingo are the following ones:
- 90-Ball Bingo – 15 numbers over 3 rows. It is named after the 90 balls used in the game. Each card has three horizontal lines of five numbers. The successful patterns are one single line across, two lines and a full house
- 80-Ball Bingo – 16 numbers arranged in a square. It is also named after the number of balls used in the game. There are various patterns that count, usually, including lines.
- 75-Ball Bingo – 24 numbers arranged in a square with a star in the middle. Prizes are given for completing the lines or some special pattern depending on the game.
These are the most frequent types of bingo that you can find in general. There are, also, some other types of games depending on the operator and their special offers. In order to participate, you must buy tickets – at least one, while the maximum varies depending on the game you’ve chosen.
Online Bingo Tips: Common Mistakes
If you really want to know how to play online bingo, you must try to avoid the common online bingo mistakes. Some of the DONT’S of the online bingo include the following things:
- Don’t overspend! Responsible gaming is the most important thing when it comes to online gambling. Don’t get carried away and stick to your budget.
- Don’t refresh the page! Never refresh the page while making a deposit. If you do so, your money could be taken twice.
- Don’t argue! It is possible from time to time that players argue in the chat room. Don’t get involved in the argument. Such behaviour is unnecessary.
- Don’t stay online too long! Playing bingo is a lot of fun, as long as you play reasonably.
Online Bingo Tips to Remember
The answers to the frequently asked questions on how to play online bingo could be taken as advice telling you what you should do while playing. Here’s a little reminder of the DOS regarding this topic:
- Follow the rules! Every operator has their own set of terms and conditions that must be met while playing. Make sure to check them before starting to play.
- Learn the Bingo Lingo! Almost every site has a Bingo Lingo page explaining the abbreviations other players use in the chat rooms. Learn how to communicate with them. WTG (way to go)!
- Try different types of games! Diversity is fun. Playing different online bingo games instead of only one sounds like a refreshing change.
- Take a break!
- Consult guides! Before deciding to play online bingos, consult guide articles like ours.
About us: Bonuscodebets provides some of the best betting information and reviews on the market. Be it bonus codes, betting tips, betting guides, or free bets, we cover it all for top brands such as JackpotJoy Bingo.