If you’re looking to place a Lucky 15 bet on bet365 and are having issues, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll take you through a step-by-step guide, as well as looking at winning and losing examples, and answering your frequently asked questions about this type of bet.
HOW TO PLACE A LUCKY 15 BET ON BET365
To place a Lucky 15 bet on bet365, you’ll be pleased to hear that it’s relatively simple. Here at Bonus Code Bets, we’ve done all the hard work for you, and have provided a step-by-step guide on how to place a Lucky 15 bet with this operator.
- Click on the offer link below to be directed to the operator’s site.
- Log into your bet365 account with the username and password you created when signing up.
- Select the ‘Horse Racing’ option from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose four selections to include in your horse racing Lucky 15 bet with bet365.
- Scroll down, before clicking the ‘Show more multiples’ button, and then type your stake into the Lucky 15 section.
- Confirm your bet by clicking on the ‘Place Bets’ button, which will be coloured green.
It’s worth remembering that you can place a Lucky 15 bet on different sports such as football, and basketball, but horse racing remains the most popular on this type of bet.
EXAMPLES OF A LUCKY 15 ON BET365
A Lucky 15 bet on bet365 is visible on their site and is displayed neatly, and if you do have any questions on a Lucky 15 bet, then head over to our dedicated page, as we explain all that is entailed in this type of bet. We’ll take you through an example of a winning and losing Lucky 15 bet on bet365.
Below, we’ve provided you with an example of a winning Lucky 15 bet on bet365.
As you can see from the picture above, if all of our selections were to win, then we would be paid out a sizeable amount. If one of those selections was to win, then we’ll still see a return of funds, although the amount depends on the odds of the selection which wins.
If all the selections were to lose and not place in the race for this example, you wouldn’t see a return of any funds into your bet365 account.
Below, you’ll find an example of a losing Lucky 15 bet with bet365. The example we’ve provided is on races that haven’t been run yet, although we’ll say that all of the selections have lost in this case.
- Buzz to win the Stayers’ Hurdle at Cheltenham Festival 2023 @ 12/1
- Stattler to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup 2023 @ 14/1
- Shishkin to win the Champion Chase at Cheltenham Festival 2023 @ 4/1
- Hewick to win the 2023 Grand National @ 16/1.
As previously mentioned, if all of the selections in our Lucky 15 bet on bet365 were to lose and not place, then the bet would be a losing one, and you wouldn’t see a return of any funds.