A Canadian bet consists of 26 bets in total, which includes ten doubles, ten trebles, five four-folds, and one five-fold. To see a return of some funds, you’ll need at least two selections to win. However, like any multiples bet, the more selections that win, the greater your return will be with your chosen bookmaker.
Canadian Bet Examples
Below, you’ll find an example of a football Canadian bet, which consists of five selections in total. The example we’ve used is from Sky Bet, which is a great betting site to use for this type of bet, as the site itself is easy to navigate around, which makes it easy for punters to find exactly what they need.
Horse racing is a hugely popular choice of sport when it comes to a Canadian bet, as it gives punters more insurance behind their betting selections. Below, you’ll find an example of a horse racing Canadian bet on bet365, which is one of the best betting sites to use, especially when they have an impressive sign-up offer for new customers.
With events taking place regularly throughout the year, basketball betting is growing in popularity. It can be a popular choice when it comes to a Canadian bet, as again, it can provide punters with some sort of insurance behind their betting selections if one was to lose. Below, you’ll find an example of a basketball Canadian bet with William Hill.
What Is An Each Way Canadian Bet?
An each way Canadian bet consists of double the selections in a standard Canadian bet. There are 52 separate bets in an each way Canadian bet, as you’re covering yourself if a betting selection you’ve included places. Of course, this isn’t possible in sports such as football, where no place is possible. Horse racing is typically where an each way Canadian bet is possible.
If two or more of your selections place, then you’ll see a return of some funds with your chosen bookmaker.
How To Place A Canadian Bet On bet365
To place a Canadian Bet on bet365, it’s a straightforward process, which will be pleasing to hear for new customers that are relatively unfamiliar with the process. We’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to place a Canadian bet on bet365.
- Click here to be directed to the operator’s site where you can also use the bet365 bonus code.
- Log into your bet365 account with the username and password that you created when signing up.
- For this example, we’ll look to place a football Canadian bet with bet365.
- We’ll include five selections of our choice.
- Click on the ‘Show more multiples’ option, which can be found at the bottom of the betslip.
- In the ‘Canadian’ option, enter your stake. Remember that the stake will be multiplied by 26, as this is how many selections are included in a Canadian bet.
- Click the ‘Place Bet’ button, which is coloured green.