Here you’ll find everything you need to know about bet365 withdrawal times, which can vary for each payment method that is accepted on their site.
HOW LONG DOES A WITHDRAWAL TAKE?
Each withdrawal method has a different amount of time as to how long it takes for the funds to appear back with your chosen payment method. The table below shows exactly how long it takes for withdrawals to be processed to certain payment methods that are available with bet365.
|Visa Debit/Mastercard||1 – 5 days|
|Bank Wire||1 – 5 days|
Withdrawals using this payment method are processed instantly, which isn’t offered with other payment methods accepted by bet365. When you withdraw funds from your bet365 account to your bet365 Mastercard, you’ll be able to access your funds instantly, which includes being able to withdraw the funds as cash.
This is one of the most popular methods for withdrawing funds, as a significant amount of punters use their bank cards to make deposits and withdrawals to and from their bet365 account. They’ll use the bank card in everyday life, so it makes it easy to track what you’re spending with any funds that you transfer to and from your bet365 account.
Withdrawals using a Visa Debit/MasterCard take between 1 – 5 days to be processed, although, in our experience, we found that it was much closer to one day than the latest expectation of five days. If your bank account is eligible for Fast Withdrawals on bet365, then you can receive your funds into your account within a matter of hours instead of days, which is great to see.
Using Bank Wire Transfer as your withdrawal method on bet365 can take slightly longer for the funds to be processed into your account when comparing them to other withdrawal methods that are accessible with leading online bookmakers. It typically takes 1 – 5 business days for withdrawals within the UK to be processed, although it can take 2 – 10 business days for withdrawals to be completed for customers outside of the UK using this withdrawal method.
One of the main positives of this withdrawal method is that you can withdraw up to £100,000. Which is much higher than other withdrawal methods accepted by bet365.
PayPal has become one of the most popular e-wallets to use on betting sites, and it won’t come as much of a surprise to hear why. Withdrawals using this payment method are processed within 24 hours, which is much quicker than Bank Wire and Visa Debit withdrawals.
We typically found that withdrawals using PayPal are processed within a couple of hours, as opposed to having to wait for a full 24 hours, which is a real positive to this withdrawal method.
Paysafecard is a withdrawal method where you can receive your funds within 24 hours of the withdrawal request being made. One of the negatives with this withdrawal method is that you can only withdraw a maximum amount of £2,000, which is considerably less than the other options available on bet365, such as PayPal and Visa Debit.
Despite being able to deposit funds into your bet365 account using Apple Pay, you aren’t able to use it as a valid withdrawal method. Any deposit options that aren’t eligible to withdraw are normally processed through Bank Wire Transfer, which typically takes between 1 – 5 business days for the funds to be processed into your account.
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM BET365
To withdraw money from bet365, it’s a relatively simple process that is easy to follow for customers that haven’t made a withdrawal request before from this betting site. We’ve provided you with a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw money from bet365.
- Click here to be directed to the operator’s site.
- Log into your bet365 account with the username and password you created when signing up for the site.
- Click on the Account icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Bank’ option from the list available.
- Click the ‘Withdraw’ option.
- Choose your withdrawal method and the amount you want to withdraw from your bet365 account.
- Enter your password, before clicking the ‘Withdraw’ button, which is coloured green on bet365.
You won’t want to encounter any problems when looking to make a withdrawal from bet365, so you must have your bet365 account fully verified before looking to make a withdrawal from this betting site.
Most punters prefer to have their accounts fully verified before they start wagering their funds. This is because they’ll want to know that they can withdraw funds to their chosen payment method without coming across any problems. Below, we’ve listed the acceptable forms of identification that are required to verify your account on bet365.
- Photo ID – Driving License, Passport or National ID Card.
- Payment ID – A scan of your debit card or a recent bank statement.
- Proof of Address – Utility bill, Council Tax bill or bank statement that is dated within the last 3 months.
UNAVAILABLE WITHDRAWAL METHODS
As we’ve already shown you, there are many different withdrawal methods that you can use on bet365. However, some notable payment methods aren’t available to withdraw through, and we’ve saved you the trouble of finding out which ones are when you’re on the site, as we’ve listed the unavailable withdrawal methods on bet365.
- Credit Cards – This payment method isn’t available to deposit or withdraw to and from nowadays in the UK. Since April 2020, as part of responsible gambling, the majority of leading betting sites don’t allow you to use this payment option. In the US and Australia, you can use this payment method, but this isn’t the case in the UK, and that’s unlikely to change in the future.
- Apple Pay – Despite it being an acceptable deposit method on bet365, Apple Pay isn’t a valid withdrawal method. Most withdrawals from customers that use Apple Pay are typically processed through a Bank Wire Transfer.
- Google Pay – This payment method isn’t available on bet365, and is aimed at users that access a betting site or mobile app through an Android device.
- Skrill and Neteller – It’s a hugely popular e-wallet that is used on many different betting sites. The likes of Betfair are one of the biggest bookmakers that accept Skrill and Neteller on their site. However, bet365 doesn’t accept this payment method on their site, which means that it isn’t available to withdraw your funds through this bookmaker.