The Virgin Bet bonus code offers new customers £20 in free bets once they place a qualifying bet on odds greater than ½ (1.5) of £10 through the bookmaker after they sign-up. For more, check out the latest betting sign up offers.
- Virgin Bet Bonus Code Details
- How To Sign Up With Virgin Bet
- How Does The Virgin Bet Bonus Code Compare?
- Virgin Bet Existing Customer Offers
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
- Safer Gambling With Virgin Bet
- Virgin Bet Bonus Code Review
- About The Author – Jacob Potter
- Similar Bookmakers
- Virgin Bet Bonus Code FAQ
Virgin Bet Bonus Code Details
There’s a few things to consider when you sign up with the Virgin Bet bonus code offer. We’ve listed the most important terms and conditions below to make things easier.
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum £10 deposit and bet on sportsbook
- The first £10 bet must be made in full. Two £5 E/W bets will not count. The E/W bets must be a total stake of £20.
- Minimum odds of 1.5 on first bets
- First bets must be placed within 14 days of sign up
- New customers must be 18+ years of age
- This offer is only available for UK residents
- Bonuses will be issued as two £10 free bet tokens
- Free bets must be used within seven days of acceptance, otherwise, they will expire
- Free bets can only be used on the sportsbook and can not be used to wager on Games
How To Sign Up With Virgin Bet
How Does The Virgin Bet Bonus Code Compare?
Virgin Bet’s welcome offer could be better in terms of the free bets on offer, but it could be far worse when comparing it to other betting sites. Virgin Bet are offering new customers £20 in free bets when they deposit and wager funds of £10 on a selection with minimum odds of ½ (1.50).
When comparing this to the likes of bet365, Betfred, Betfair, William Hill, 888sport, and BetUK, there is work to do for Virgin Bet, as those other operators offer considerably more when it comes to the bonus funds. However, Virgin Bet offers more free bets than the likes of SBK, ZetBet, and Betiton, whilst offering the same bonus as Ladbrokes, Coral, and Kwiff, so they’re on the right path for their welcome offer for new customers.
Virgin Bet Existing Customer Offers
There are plenty of existing customer offers available on Virgin Bet, which is pleasing to see, as some of their bookmaking competitors don’t cover as much depth on this front as they do. We’ll take a look at the best of what Virgin Bet has to offer for existing customers.
Price boosts are available on certain betting markets and selections on Virgin Bet, and although they’re chosen by the betting site themselves, they’re still a strong promotion to have available to existing customers.
They offer punters more value for their money on certain betting selections, and an example can be found below.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) continues to be one of the most popular existing customer offers within horse racing, as it offers bettors the best possible prices, regardless of any change in price by the time of the race getting underway. All you have to do is place a bet on a race from the UK or Ireland from 9 am onwards on the day of a race, and if the price drifts or shortens and your selection wins, then you’ll still be paid out at the higher odds.
Below, we’ve provided an example of the BOG promotion being in place.
- You place a bet on a horse to win a race at 7/1, but the horse shortens in odds to 5/1 by the time of the race. You’d be paid out at the higher odds of 7/1 if the horse was to win the race.
- You place a bet on a horse to win a race at 7/1, but the horse drifts out to odds of 9/1 by the time of a race. You’d be paid out at the higher odds of 9/1 if the horse was to win the race.
UK and Irish horse racing win/each-way bets placed after 9am on race day. Max enhancement £50k/day. Rules and exclusions apply.
This is a hugely popular free-to-play game for existing Virgin Bet customers. They’re randomly given a player on each day to include in their five-a-side team for the weekend’s Premier League fixtures.
If a player in their team scores a goal in that gameweek, then the Virgin Bet customer will be given a certain amount in cash per goal scored. The game is easy to play and keep track of, and it’s one that isn’t offered by many other betting sites, especially since it’s a free-to-play game.
|Visa||1 – 3 Working Days|
|Master Card||1 – 3 Working Days|
|PayPal||Up To 48 Hours|
|Revolut||Up To 48 Hours||£5||N/A|
|Visa Fast Funds||2 – 3 Hours|
|Bank Transfer||2 – 5 Working Days|
Safer Gambling With Virgin Bet
You’ll be pleased to hear that there are many safer gambling tools available with Virgin Bet, who set the bar high when it comes to having a range of tools available to their customers whenever they need them. Below, we’ll take a look at the safer gambling tools which Virgin Bet have available to their new and existing customers on a regular basis.
- Deposit Limits – This is the most common safer gambling tool which you’ll find bettors using whenever they wish to do so. You can place deposit limits on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, which prevents you from spending money that you can’t afford to lose. Once these limits are in place, punters won’t be able to change the limit for a period of time.
- Account cool-off – If you’re wanting to take a temporary break away from Virgin Bet for whatever reason, then you can do just that with their cool-off feature. You can step away from their site for a period between 24 hours and six weeks, and whilst the cool-off is in place, you won’t be able to log into your account until the cool-off period has reached a conclusion.
- Reality Checks – With this feature, you’ll be able to keep track of how long you’re spending on a certain section of Virgin Bet’s site. You’ll get timely reminders on how long you’ve spent on particular areas of their site, and if you want to step away from playing after seeing that reminder, then you’ll be able to do so.
- Self-Exclusion – If you’re looking for a prolonged spell away from Virgin Bet, then you can self-exclude yourself from their site and mobile app. The minimum amount of time that you’ll be able to self-exclude yourself for is six months, and you’ll be able to choose when you return, which can be a maximum of five years away from the first day you’re looking to put this limitation in place.
- Account Closure – This feature is self-explanatory, as if you’re looking to close your account permanently, then you can do just that with the click of a button. You won’t be pressed on your reasoning for opting to close your account, with Virgin Bet making the process a simple one.
Virgin Bet Bonus Code Review
Virgin Bet haven’t been around too long, but that hasn’t stopped them from challenging some of the best betting sites around in a short space of time. They’ve got a welcome offer which is in line with some of their competitors, and with a site that is easy to navigate around and find whatever you need, it makes for a pleasant user-experience.
They have a hugely impressive depth within their betting markets, with statistical-based markets being available on certain matches within their sportsbook, which is something that isn’t offered by other bookmakers such as Betfred and Kwiff to name a few.
However, there is room for improvement on the depth of their payment methods that are accepted, as they’re risking potential new customers heading to some of their competitors, as popular methods such as Skrill and Neteller aren’t accessible on Virgin Bet.
- £20 in free bets welcome offer
- Live streaming on a range of sports and racing
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- Limited payment options
- Max payout in one transaction is £10,000
- Lacks market depth in places