Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the bet365 accumulator, which includes the bonus, how to place an accumulator on bet365, as well as much more!
HOW TO PLACE AN ACCUMULATOR ON BET365
It’s relatively easy to place an accumulator on bet365, and we’ll take you through a step-by-step guide on how to place an accumulator with this operator.
- Click here to be directed to bet365’s site.
- Log into your account with the username and password you created when signing up.
- For this example, we’ll place an accumulator bet consisting of six selections from football.
- We’ll select the ‘Soccer’ option from the left-hand side of the screen.
- We’ll then scroll through each of the matches from different leagues that we want to include in our accumulator bet.
- Choose your stake, before clicking the ‘Place Bets’ button, which will be coloured green on the bet slip.
BET365 ACCUMULATOR BONUS
bet365 is one of the most popular betting sites to use for accumulator betting, especially when they offer you a healthy bonus on your potential returns, which is dependent on how many selections are included in your accumulator. We’ve listed the leagues within football that have to be included to be eligible for an accumulator bonus with bet365. If you have any other leagues included in your accumulator, then it won’t be eligible for an accumulator bonus.
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
You might be wondering how the bonus is calculated by bet365 though, so we’ve saved you the trouble, and have listed how the bonus works out for punters.
- Trebles – 5% bonus
- 4-folds – 10% bonus
- 5-folds – 12% bonus
- 6-folds – 15% bonus
- 7-folds – 20% bonus
- 8-folds – 25% bonus
- 9-folds – 30% bonus
- 10-folds – 35% bonus
- 11-folds – 40% bonus
- 12-folds – 50% bonus
- 13-folds – 60% bonus
- 14-folds and upwards – 70% bonus
bet365 also has this accumulator bonus in place for tennis, although you can only include matches from either the ATP, WTA, or Challenger Tour.
We’ve provided you with examples of an accumulator bet on football and horse racing on bet365, and it’s important to remember that you’re placing an accumulator bet, and not any other bet with the bookie, as there are many other types of bets available on a sportsbook.
VOID BET IN AN ACCUMULATOR
If one of the selections in your accumulator bet is voided, then your potential returns will be adjusted accordingly based on the odds of the selection. If this is on an accumulator bet that has the bonus included, then sometimes, the bonus is paid out in free bets (as opposed to cash), but this depends on the selections involved in the bet.
bet365 will clearly label which selection is void in your accumulator, which makes it easy for punters to see which selection is no longer included in the bet. Void bets within accumulators can occur if a match is postponed, or if you’ve got a tennis accumulator bet running, then a player’s retirement before or during a match will be the reasoning behind a void bet on that sport.
ACCUMULATOR RULES ON BET365
Below, we’ve provided you with the rules and details for the bet365 soccer accumulator bonus, which is one of the most popular promotions available on bet365 on accumulator betting.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
- This offer applies to returns on pre-match accumulators of 3 or more selections on the standard Full Time Result, Both Teams To Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets for selected leagues and competitions as listed under All Qualifying Competitions below.
- The maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent*.
- Bets placed on the Full Time Result – Enhanced Prices market do not apply to this offer.
- Where a Bet Boost is offered for a multiple bet (for example a pre-built Treble), the bonus will not apply.
- This bonus will not apply where a bet has been fully Cashed Out. Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake. Where all selections within the bet have been marked as won and this has been Cashed Out for the full return value, the bonus will apply.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
- Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s etc. will not qualify for this offer.
Acca Insurance is a popular promotion that leading bookmakers use on accumulator bets for punters. It often means that if one selection in your accumulator bet loses and costs you a winning bet, they’ll refund the stake of the bet as a free bet to use on their sportsbook.
bet365 doesn’t offer Acca Insurance though, which is slightly disappointing, as the likes of Betfair and Paddy Power offer this promotion. However, it’s worth remembering that bet365 does offer an accumulator bonus on selections that include certain leagues from the world of football, which does make up for the fact that they don’t offer Acca Insurance.
HOW DOES THE BET365 ACCUMULATOR COMPARE WITH OTHER OPERATORS?
bet365 is one of the best around when it comes to accumulator betting, as they make it simple for you to add all of the selections you wish to include in your bet. You’ll be able to find all the events and leagues you want with ease as well, which makes for a pleasant user experience.
In terms of the layout of their site, bet365 is also one of the best, and with their accumulator bonus available on football and tennis, this is one of the positives that their customers can look forward to obtaining whilst using bet365. This is something that isn’t available with the majority of their bookmaking competitors, with the likes of William Hill, Sky Bet, and Unibet not offering an accumulator bonus.
However, one area for improvement that bet365 should potentially explore to stay top of the pile on accumulator betting is to offer Acca Insurance to their customers, as this promotion is available with some of their competitors such as Betfair.
CAN YOU USE ENHANCED ODDS ON ACCUMULATORS?
You’ll be pleased to hear that you can include enhanced odds selections in accumulators on bet365. Simply select the enhanced odds selections as you would normally with any other betting selection, and it’ll be added to your betting slip with the operator.
Below, we’ve provided you with an example of enhanced odds selections being included in an accumulator bet on bet365.