More Kwiff Sign-Up Offers
If you’re looking for more Kwiff welcome offers then we’ve got you covered. Check the below for all the latest sign-up offers.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the Kwiff bonus code, which includes how to sign-up, how the offer compares to other betting sites, and much more!
- More Kwiff Sign-Up Offers
- Kwiff Welcome Offer Details
- How To Sign Up With Kwiff
- How Does The Kwiff Welcome Offer Compare?
- Kwiff Existing Customer Offers
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
- Safer Gambling With Kwiff
- Kwiff Welcome Offer Review
- About The Author – Jacob Potter
- Similar Bookmakers
- Kwiff Welcome Offer FAQ
Kwiff Welcome Offer Details
The Kwiff welcome offer gives new customers a £30 surprise bet when you deposit and bet £10. To qualify, follow the terms and conditions, including min odds of 1.50 on your first bet. Check below for more details.
Terms And Conditions
- You must be at least 18 years old to claim this promotion.
- Max bonus £30
- First bet on any market in the sportsbook (excluding each way)
- An accumulation of smaller stakes will not qualify towards bonus
- Bonus will be issued within 48 hours
- The free bets are distributed as a ‘surprise’, which means you have no control over what it’s placed on
How To Sign Up With Kwiff
- Use the main offer above and you’ll be directed to the offer page. Click ‘play here’ and you’ll be directed to the main site.
New customers & 18+ only. Min. deposit of £10. Qualifying real money bet of £10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer awarded immediately but could be issued the next working day in exceptional circumstances such as technical fault. Additional T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly.
- You’ll be taken to a screen and a popup will ask for your phone number, email and password. It’s quite early in the process, but you’ll also be required to receive a code and place that in the security code box.
- In the next step you’ll be required to put in your personal details.
- After your personal details, you can choose to set your limits.
- You’ll then be expected to deposit. Kwiff give three easy options in £20, £50 and £100. But these aren’t set rules. Feel free to put in as much as you want. To qualify for the offer, it only needs to be £10.
- After picking your payment option you’ll need to input your details. Once this is completed, you’re good to go.
How Does The Kwiff Welcome Offer Compare?
Kwiff’s welcome offer is competitive against other betting sites. The £30 in free bets is better than some of their competitors and offers more than the Coral bonus code and the Ladbrokes offer. It falls just short of the Betfred bonus code and William Hill mobile offer, but it’s good to remember that the Betfred offer is £30 in free bets and £10 in free spins. So, if you’re not into casino offers, Kwiff matches up.
The minimum odds are another positive at 1.50. Other operators, such as with the Sky Bet bonus code, offer 1/1. So again, Kwiff comes out on top.
There is a slight disadvantage to the Kwiff offer in that it’s a surprise bet. You can find all the details on thwir page about what a surprise bet is, but essentially, they place the free bets for you based on their algorithm.
Kwiff Existing Customer Offers
Supercharged Cash Out
Kwiff offers you a boosted cash out on some bets, and although it’s selected on random points, it could still prove worth it for existing customers, as a potentially sizeable cash out could be offered compared to the original, although that depends on the stake and odds involved in the bet.
Refer a Friend
If you refer a friend into signing up and placing their first bet with Kwiff, then you’ll be awarded a £10 surprise bet by the operator. You don’t get a say in what is included in the surprise bet, but if it wins, then you certainly won’t be complaining. Share your unique link with your friend, and providing they meet the qualifying criteria, you’ll have the free bet placed for you and available to view on your account relatively quickly.
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- You share your unique referral link with a friend (you’ll get that link in the kwiff app by going to your Profile page and then tapping ‘Refer a Friend’).
- Your friend downloads kwiff via that link and places their first bet.
- Kwiff make a £10 bet on behalf of both of you, adding the bets to your accounts.
2nd Place Refund
Kwiff are offering existing customers their money back as a surprise bet if the horse that they wagered funds on to win a race, ends up finishing second to the favourite. This promotion is only available on selected races though, and so you should check out Kwiff’s site to look into the finer details of this offer, as well as the terms and conditions.
It’s worth remembering that this promotion is only available if you place a minimum of £1, and any bets under this amount won’t result in you being eligible for this offer.
What is Kwiff Bet Boost?
Kwiff offers customers enhanced odds in their Bet Boost, where a single, or accumulator bet could be ‘supercharged’ to bigger odds than what kwiff were originally offering.
There aren’t any restrictions or Terms and Conditions that punters have to meet to be eligible for the kwiff Bet Boost, with them being the only bookmaker to offer a boost in odds on any event across the globe, regardless of what type of bet is being placed.
|Deposit Method||Processing Time||Min||Max|
|Deposit Method||Processing Time||Min||Max|
|Visa||1 – 3 Working Days|
|Master Card||1 – 3 Working Days|
|PayPal||Up To 24 Hours|
|ecoPayz||Up To 24 Hours|
|Bank Transfer||2 – 3 Working Days|
Safer Gambling With Kwiff
Kwiff set the bar extremely high when it comes to promoting safer gambling on their site and mobile app, as they have plenty of safer gambling tools available to their customers whenever they need to use them. Below, we’ll take you through what they have accessible.
- Deposit Limits: You’ll be able to keep track of how much you’re depositing into your account with this safer gambling tool. You can put daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limits on your account, which will minimise the risk of you playing with funds that you can’t afford to lose.
- Loss Limits: This is incredibly useful, and isn’t available with some of Kwiff’s competitors, so it’s great to see them having this available to their customers. With loss limits, you can choose what your limit is, and once you hit that limit on Kwiff, you won’t be able to play with the rest of the funds you have available until the limit has expired based on the timeframe you set for it.
- Reality Checks: This safer gambling tool provides Kwiff customers with a periodic timer, which reminds you as to how long you’ve spent on their site in one sitting, and you’ll have the option to take a temporary break away from playing, or to continue if you wish to do so.
- Time-Out: If you’re looking to take a break away from Kwiff from 24 hours to six weeks, then this is the ideal safer gambling tool to use. You won’t be able to access your account once this is in place, although your balance will remain the same by the time you log back into your account after the break.
- Product Opt-Out: This is another safer gambling tool which isn’t available with some other betting sites, but you can restrict certain products that are available on Kwiff’s site if you want to. An example could be if you’re wanting to avoid playing casino games, then you can restrict yourself from that completely for a period of time, but you’ll still have access to other areas such as their sportsbook. It’s worth remembering that any changes to the product opt-out will take 24 hours to be confirmed by the operator if you’re looking to gain access to them again.
- Self-Exclusion: If you’re looking to take a prolonged spell away from Kwiff, then you can do just that with the click of a button through their self-exclusion tool, which makes the process of leaving their site quick and easy, which is exactly what you want to see from any betting site. You can take a break of a minimum of six months, or a maximum of five years using this safer gambling tool.
Kwiff Welcome Offer Review
There are plenty of positives to look forward to as a Kwiff customer, which includes the free bet involved within their sign-up offer. They have some great promotions available for existing customers, which puts them ahead of some of their competitors within the betting industry.
Some punters might prefer to have a sign-up offer that allows them to wager the free bets on offer on selections of their choice, but this isn’t available with Kwiff, which might not be to each punter’s liking.
There is work to do on the payment options front too, as popular e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller aren’t available to use. They’ve got you covered with the basic betting markets you’ll need on all the popular sports, which includes football, horse racing, and basketball to name a few, so Kwiff are certainly on the right track.
- £30 is a good amount of free bets.
- Lower minimum qualifying odds than other betting sites.
- Free bets aren’t in your control and are placed by an algorithm.