More Unibet Sign-Up Offers
There are always new Unibet sign-up offers being added to the site. Check below for the latest, including casino and bingo.
- In-Depth Markets
- Great Live Betting & Streaming
- In-Depth Markets
- Great Live Betting & Streaming
The Unibet promo code offers new customers their money back as a bonus up to £40 on a losing first bet, as well as a £10 casino bonus. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the Unibet promo code, which includes the existing customer promotions, deposit and withdrawal methods, and how to claim the Unibet promo code. (T&Cs apply – New Customers Only).
- More Unibet Sign-Up Offers
- Unibet Promo Code Details
- Unibet Offer Terms & Conditions
- How To Sign Up On Unibet
- How Does The Unibet Promo Code Offer Compare?
- Unibet Existing Customer Offers
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
- What Safer Gambling Tools Are Available On Unibet?
- Unibet Review Rating
- Similar Bookmakers
- Unibet FAQ
Unibet Promo Code Details
When looking to use the Unibet promo code as a new customer, you must meet the qualifying criteria entailed within the sign-up offer. You must deposit at least £10 using only a debit card, and you’ll be required to wager the bonus on Unibet’s sportsbook at least three times, whilst the casino bonus has to be wagered at least 50 times before a withdrawal can take place.
Unibet Offer Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 or over.
- Place a bet with minimum stake £1 and odds of 2/5 (1.4) or greater.
- Not valid for racing, greyhound racing, trotting and/or virtual sports markets.
- If your first sports bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you will receive your winnings and your stake.
- If your first sports bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40 in bonus money.
- Free bets must be wagered 3x before a withdrawal can be made.
How To Sign Up On Unibet
- Click the above links to be directed to Unibet’s website and offer.
- Click the yellow ‘Register’ button.
- Choose which sign-up offer you want to use, whilst also entering a promo code if you have one to use on Unibet.
- Enter your name, Date of birth, gender, email address, and password, which you’ll use to sign into your Unibet account.
- Enter your postcode, and mobile number, before ticking the box after you’ve read through the T&Cs. Click the ‘Join’ button, and you’ll then be taken to Unibet’s sportsbook.
How Does The Unibet Promo Code Offer Compare?
Unibet have a strong sign-up offer for new customers, as they’re offering your money back as a free bet up to £40. This bonus is a sizeable one compared to the likes of the Coral bonus code offer (£20), Ladbrokes promo code (£20), and Sky Bet sign-up offer (£30).
However, one of the negatives within their sign-up offer is that the size of the free bet on offer depends on the amount you wager. It’s slightly frustrating for punters who prefer to have a set amount in free bets paid into their account when they deposit and wager a certain amount on a betting selection. You’re also required to wager the sports bonus at least three times before a withdrawal can be made, and it’s a 50x wagering requirement for the casino bonus, which isn’t the best compared to some other betting sites that offer a casino bonus alongside their sportsbook offer.
- Great In-Play Betting & Club
- Great For Existing Customers
Unibet Existing Customer Offers
Premier League Darts – 25% Profit Boosts
The Premier League of Darts is one of the biggest events in the darting calendar, and Unibet has a great incentive for existing customers. They’re offering 25% profit boosts for their existing customers when they meet a certain qualifying criteria. Below, you can find out the qualifying criteria (as stated on Unibet’s site) for this promotion.
- Add a combination bet to your bet slip (trebles or higher)
- Select the 25% Profit Boost from the drop down
- Available on every round of the Premier League
- Max stake £10, max winnings £1,000
Money Back Specials
Unibet has a great promotion for existing customers on horse racing, as they’re offering bettors their money back as cash if their selection finishes second or third in selected races. The maximum refund you can receive as cash is £10 for this promotion, whereas if it’s part of their ‘Money Back if Second’, then you can receive a maximum refund of £20.
It’s important to look through which races are available for the money back specials on Unibet, as not all races are available for this promotion.
£150 Refer A Friend Bonus
You can earn up to £150 in free bets to use on Unibet if you refer up to three friends into signing up with this betting site. The friend that you refer into signing up with Unibet has to meet the wagering requirements which are listed on their site, and it’s worth remembering that the free bonus money awarded to the existing customer also has to be wagered at least five times before a withdrawal can be made.
Below, we’ve listed you with the breakdown of the free bonus money being awarded from each friend that is referred.
- 1st Friend – £30 of Free Bonus Money
- 2nd Friend – £40 of Free Bonus Money
- 3rd Friend – £80 Free Bonus Money
Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) is a popular horse racing promotion which is offered by the majority of leading betting sites. It essentially gives punters the best odds possible, regardless of whether the odds increase or decrease after the bet has been placed. An example of the BOG promotion being in place.
- You place a bet on Noble Yeats to win the 2023 Cheltenham Gold Cup at odds of 7/1, but the odds shorten into 5/1. You’d still be paid out at the higher odds of 7/1 if the horse won the race.
- You place a bet on Noble Yeats to win the 2023 Cheltenham Gold Cup at odds of 7/1, but the odds drift out to 9/1 by the time of the race. You’d then be paid out at the higher odds of 9/1 if the horse won the race.
|Visa||1 – 3 Working Days||£10||N/A|
|Master Card||1 – 3 Working Days||£10||N/A|
|PayPal||Up To 24 Hours||£10||N/A|
|Neteller||Up To 24 Hours||£10||N/A|
|Skrill||Up To 24 Hours||£10||N/A|
|Revolut||1 – 3 Working Days||£10||N/A|
|Bank Transfer||1 – 3 Working Days||£10||N/A|
What Safer Gambling Tools Are Available On Unibet?
Unibet provides several safer gambling tools that can help you stay in control of your spending. Here is a rephrase of the statement:
- Deposit Limits – By setting deposit limits on your account, you can restrict the amount you can deposit on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This tool helps you keep your spending under control.
- Time-Outs – You can take a temporary break from Unibet by using the Timeout feature. The process is straightforward, and it prevents you from accessing your account for a specified duration.
- Self-Exclusion – If you feel that it’s time to quit gambling on Unibet permanently, you can use the self-exclusion tool, which will enable you to block your account permanently. After self-excluding, you will not be able to sign up with Unibet using the same contact details and identification.
- Loss Limits – Unibet also offers a loss limit tool that allows you to cap the amount you can lose over a designated time period. This feature is helpful if you’re losing money frequently.
- Reality Checks – This tool reminds you of the duration spent playing by allowing you to decide whether to continue using the site or mobile app after a specific time frame. It is a standard feature on most betting sites and promotes responsible gambling practices.
Unibet Review Rating
Unibet has plenty of positives to shout about, and with a solid sign-up offer for new customers added in with some great existing customer offers, you won’t be disappointed with this betting site.
They have some impressive in-depth betting markets available on popular sports such as football and basketball as well, which is another positive, as some of their bookmaking competitors don’t cover as much depth within their statistical-based betting markets.
Unibet also has many different payment options that you can use on their site and mobile app, which includes popular e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller, which aren’t accepted on bet365, which is one of Unibet’s main competitors.
- Casino bonus attached with sportsbook offer
- Bet Builder bets eligible for sign-up offer
- Large wagering requirements for casino bonus
- Free bet bonus depends on qualifying bet