If you’re a mobile bettor, the Betfair app delivers a dynamic sports betting experience on the go. App users have access to thousands of pre-match and live betting markets, as well as live streaming, cash out, and multiple other features. Discover more about the Betfair sports app and see the current Betfair welcome bonus for new customers.
|Downloading/System requirements||4.3 / 5|
|Bonuses and Promotions||4.0 / 5|
|Features||4.0 / 5|
|Opinions||4.2 / 5|
|Download it here||Go to Betfair|
System Requirements / Compatibility
The Betfair app is available for iOS and Android devices. However, before downloading, you want to check that the iPad, tablet or phone that you intend to use is compatible.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – all require iOS 11.0 or later. App size 112.8 MB
- Mac – requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip
- All Android devices – require 5.0 and up. App size 5.7 MB
- Windows Phone – no app available
How to download the Betfair app
It only takes a couple of minutes to download the Betfair app. You can find them by searching in the App Store and the Play Store. That said, we prefer to use the links on the website so that we are assured of getting the latest update.
- From your mobile device, visit betfair.com. It’s worth creating your account before commencing with the download, but this is optional.
- At the top of the screen, click the button labelled ‘Mobile’.
- This takes you to a new page, where you must choose between the sportsbook app and the exchange app. This Betfair app review is looking at the sportsbook.
- Select either the App Store or Play Store link, depending on your device.
- Once at your respective Store, hit ‘Download & Install’.
- When the app is ready to open, you can log in using your account details if you signed up before downloading. If not, you can register a new account directly from the app.
How to sign up on Mobile?
With Betfair offering two world-class betting products: a sportsbook and betting exchange, it makes sense to register an account first. By using the web-based platform, you can assess both products to see which you prefer, then download the Betfair app that you want. Of course, you’re able to download both apps, but why consume storage space if you only use one of the apps? These are the steps for signing up.
- Click any link on this page to go to betfair.com.
- Hit the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Fill in the registration form.
- If you have a Betfair bonus code, you can type it in while registering.
- With the form complete, tap the ‘Join Now’ button and your account will be created.
- Betfair will attempt to verify your identity from the information provided.
- Once this is done, you can deposit, get the welcome offer and start betting.
Bonuses available and how to get them
Betfair is a complete online gambling hub, and as such, it offers various welcome offers to entice new customers. Customers can snap up these bonuses on the desktop platform or through one of the Betfair apps.
Sportsbook – Get up to £100 in Free Bets
If you like free bets, this Betfair offer is one for you. You get a £20 free bet once you’ve placed 5 x £10 bets at odds of 1/2 – and these wagers are settled. Moreover, you can repeat this five times.
Main T&Cs: New customers, UK or ROI. Place 5 x £10 (or more) at min odds 1/2 (1.50). After 5 bets are settled, you receive a £20 free bet. This process can be repeated up to 5 times. Max bonus £100 (5 x £20 free bets). Free bets valid for 30 days. Payment restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply.
Casino – 50 Free Spins
Betfair has a straightforward casino offer for new players – 50 free spins with no wagering requirements. That means all winnings are paid as real money. Opt-in required.
Main T&Cs: New customers who have not played in the casino only. Must register with the correct promo code. Winnings paid as cash. Full T&Cs apply.
Bingo – Bet £10 Get 200 Free Tickets & £20 Slingo Bonus
Betfair Bingo welcomes all new customers with a generous offer of free games and a Slingo bonus.
Main T&Cs: Available to new Betfair customers who have registered in the last 30 days using registration code BINSGO. Bet £5 on Bingo rooms to receive 200 free tickets. Opt in and bet £5 on eligible Slingo games to receive a £20 bonus. 1x wagering on free tickets & Slingo bonus. 30-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply.
When creating your account, think about which bonus interests you the most. A Betfair bonus code is required to claim the welcome offer. To get all the latest codes, please visit this page.
How to place a bet?
From the Premier League to Cheltenham, Betfair offers a massive selection of betting opportunities on the go. If you’ve never wagered via a betting app before, this operator is the perfect place to start.
- Log in to your Betfair app.
- Check that there is some cash in your account. If not, you’ll need to make a deposit.
- Tap the menu icon to reveal the sports, events and markets.
- Scroll through until you find the match or race that you have an interest in betting on.
- Select your bet by clicking on the odds. This will add it to your bet slip.
- Type in the amount you want to stake and tap ‘Place Bet’.
Sports betting app features
One of the main reasons for downloading an app is because it offers something extra to the desktop and mobile-optimised web platforms. Whether using iOS or Android, these are the standout features of the Betfair app for sports.
Same Game Multi
This feature allows you to create a multiple or accumulator bet with markets from the same match. For instance, in football, you can bet on the match-winner, first goalscorer, correct score, and how many cards there will be. As these are accumulator bets, every selection needs to be correct to win.
Let’s you decide your own each-way terms by adding and removing places. This can be used to improve your horse’s chances of placing, or you can remove a place to increase the E-W odds.
Bet In-Play & Live Streaming
Over 100,000 live streaming events every year and loads more in-play betting matches. The new in-play experience offers live stats and visualisations to enhance the live experience.
In addition to being easy to navigate with newly designed tabs, the Betfair app also offers push notifications, so you never miss a horse racing update or betting opportunity.
Betfair Bingo App
Betfair has several other apps in addition to the ones for its sportsbook and betting exchange. Another popular one is the Betfair Bingo Games app, which is also available for iOS and Android devices.
The bingo app has all the top games like 90-ball bingo, 75-pattern bingo and speed bingo. There are themed rooms, such as Deal or No Deal and Lucky Numbers. Alternatively, you can enjoy private bingo parties in the VIP room.
If you fancy spinning the reels on some top slots, the bingo app has plenty of those too. With numerous jackpot games, it’s possible to win big anywhere, anytime.
How to play in the Betfair casino?
Of course, Betfair has a casino too. There is a separate Betfair app for this product, or you can play it directly on the website. To play casino games at Betfair Casino, you must:
- Fund your casino wallet.
- Search the lobby to find the game you want to play.
- Click on it to load the game.
- Start playing.
How to make a deposit with the Betfair app?
Getting your money into Betfair via the app is quick and easy. It only takes a minute or two, and then you are all set to start betting.
- Log in to the app.
- Tap on your account balance, and hit ‘Deposit’.
- Choose the payment method you want to use. Remember that some bonuses have restrictions on certain payment options.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to fund your account.
- After confirming the payment, your money should be credited to your account instantly (via most methods).
- Start betting.
How to make a withdrawal?
Betfair uses a ‘closed loop’ banking system. This means that customers must use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals. The advantage of this is that your e-wallet or bank details will be saved in the system, so withdrawal requests only take a few seconds.
- Go to the banking page and click ‘Withdrawal’.
- The method used for your deposit will be highlighted.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click ‘Submit’.
- The request will now be reviewed and processed by Betfair.
How to contact Betfair customer service?
To contact Betfair customer service, hit the ‘Help’ button on the website or Betfair app. After that, click the ‘Contact Us’ tab. You must then select one of the topics, such as verifying your account, login help, etc. The contact options – live chat and email – are then provided.
Opinions of the Betfair app
Betfair was among the first betting companies to respond to the trend of mobile betting, which is why it delivers a polished, user-friendly app. Listed below are the pros and cons based on our Betfair app review.
|Easy to claim all Betfair bonuses and promotions||No bet builder feature in the app yet|
|Fast and easy to navigate – ideal for live betting||No bet builder|
|100,000+ live streams in the app each year|
|Other apps for casino, poker, and bingo|
As one of the largest betting companies in the world, it’s no surprise that the Betfair app is a top quality product. We like it simply because it works effectively. The design is simple, but that adds to its appeal, and it makes it user friendly. Live betting and live streaming are both smooth, which enriches the overall Betfair mobile experience.
If Betfair sounds like the right bookmaker for you, sign up and claim the welcome offer and get your hands on up to £100 in free bets.
About us: BonusCodeBets provides some of the best betting information and reviews on the market. Be it bonus codes, betting tips, betting guides, or free bets, we cover it all for top brands such as bet365, Ladbrokes, and William Hill. Furthermore, we try to highlight everything you need to know about UK online bookmakers. (T&Cs Apply)