The Matchbook app enables mobile punters to access its betting exchange while on the go. We have analysed four critical factors that influence the mobile experience and provide you with all the details. In the table below, you will find a brief overview of how this bookie has scored in four main categories.
|Bonuses and Promotions||5/5|
|Download it here||Go to Matchbook|
You can download the Matchbook app from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Those with an Android-powered device will need to make sure it runs on Android 5.0 or up. As for iOS users, their iPhone or iPad needs to have iOS 11.0 or later.
Although there is no dedicated app for Windows users, there is an option to download the app on a Mac computer. In this case, you’ll need to have a device with an Apple M1 chip that also runs on macOS 11.0 or later. The bookie also mentions that you need 3G/4G internet connectivity or Wi-Fi to download the Matchbook app.
How to download the Matchbook app
It depends on where you download it from – the Google Play Store or the App Store. Please note that Android users will have to access the Google Play Store directly from the operator’s site. Searching for the Matchbook app in the Google Play Store won’t get them any results – not sure why this is occurring. In any case, below are the details to download the Matchbook app on an Android or iOS device:
How to install the Matchbook app on an Android phone or tablet:
- Use your Android device to visit the official Matchbook Betting Exchange platform.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the “About Matchbook” category.
- Under it, you will find a “Mobile Applications” option. Tap on it.
- Hit the blue “here” prompt to launch the Play Store on your mobile.
- You may need to change your phone’s security setting to allow downloads from unknown sources before you install the app.
- The app will automatically be installed and downloaded after you hit “Install”.
- Choose “Open” and sign in with your Matchbook login details or register a new account with the betting exchange.
How to install the Matchbook app on an iOS device:
- Create an account with the operator (if you have not done so already).
- Visit the App Store.
- Search for “Matchbook Betting Exchange” in the search box.
- Install the app by double-clicking the Power button or tap on the app directly (depends on which iOS version your iPhone or iPad runs on).
- Enter your iOS PIN number to confirm the download.
- Skip the previous step if you enabled Touch ID or Face ID on your phone. The device will either require confirmation via your fingerprint or scan your face to confirm the download request.
- Click on the app’s icon to launch it.
How to sign up on Mobile?
Registering with this betting operator is super easy. All you have to do is follow the steps described below.
- After downloading the Matchbook app on your mobile, open it.
- Tap on the red “Join Matchbook” on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the registration form with the needed details.
- Enter a promo code (if you have one) in the relevant field.
- Confirm your registration.
Sign up offer available and how to get it
The Matchbook Exchange welcomes new customers with signup offers. Find more details for the Matchbook welcome offer here:
0% Commission on all Sports for 30 Days
This welcome offer requires the use of one of the two bonus codes provided to claim it. The next step is to deposit funds using a debit card. Please beware that e-wallets and all other payment methods are excluded from this promo.
There is no minimum deposit requirement you need to meet. So, as soon as you make your first deposit, you’ll be commission-free on all sports for your first 30 days. Take note that the 30-day period starts counting from the day you register with the exchange. It is also paramount that you access Matchbook through its mobile app or website. If you are using trading software or API to access Matchbook, you won’t be eligible for this bonus.
Important note: Registering with a Matchbook promo code can get you added benefits. Also, extra perks, besides the offered bonus.
How to place a bet?
Placing a sports bet with the bookmaker is straightforward. The steps are described below:
- Log into your account from your portable device.
- Choose the sport in which you want to place a bet from the left-hand column of the homepage (i.e., football).
- Select the game or event you want to bet on (i.e., UEFA Euro 2020 – England vs Denmark).
- Decide where you want to bet on (i.e., England to win). Tap on the given odds.
- Your bet slip will now be updated with your selection. Now, enter your stake in the corresponding field in the bet slip.
- If you want to create an acca bet, tap on “Create a Multiple” at the bottom of the bet slip.
- If everything is okay with your bet, tap on the green tick icon at the right of the bet slip to confirm your selection(s).
Matchbook App Features
The application entices with several functions, including the following.
Live betting is a major function for sport betting fans as it enables them to place bets as the game unfolds. This betting exchange offers mobile players lots of options and an incredible variety of sports and markets to bet on. Plus, real-time prices for live betting markets.
Just like the desktop version, the mobile app offers punters the chance to place single or multiple bets. This is particularly appealing to ACCA bettors. That way, they can combine different markets and boost their winning chances.
This is yet another must-have feature of every sportsbook. It enables punters to cash out their bet before the end of the game or race. This allows them to cut their losses if they see that a bet is going to be a loss.
Players on the go can benefit from the Matchbook Exchange and lay back and lay bets, among others.
To begin with, the betting exchange provides live streaming services on greyhounds, in particular. While it doesn’t compare with the services offered by bet365, it’s still pleasing that Matchbook is now introducing new user experiences.
If you’re still searching for answers about Matchbook, we probably have them in the FAQ below.
How to place a bet
You choose the sport you want to bet on, then the event or match and the odds. Then, you enter your stake. You can find a detailed guide in the relevant section in this review.
How to make a deposit
First, log into your account. Then, select “Deposit” (top right-hand side of the screen) > “Deposit Options” > Choose the funding method you want to use > Enter the sum you wish to deposit > Tap “Confirm”.
How to make a withdrawal
First, you need to verify your ID. Then, log in to your account and click on “Withdraw” (look in the menu) > Select the method you want to use from the list > Enter the sum you wish to withdraw > Click “Withdraw”.
How to contact the customer service
Besides using the Live Chat function, you can also call them (203-642-6867) or email them ([email protected]). Alternatively, you could tweet them (https://twitter.com/teammatchbook).
Opinions of the Matchbook app
The last section of this review highlights the top pros and cons of the app.
|Two welcome bonuses for sports betting||No 24/7 customer service|
|Great app compatibility and user-friendliness||No bet builder|
|Plethora of features and functions|
The operator pampers sports betting fans with now only one but two welcome bonuses. The betting exchange also spoils with a long list of sports and betting markets. Plus, features like cash out, live streaming, in-play betting, are all available to mobile users, too.
The mobile app even entices with an easy download and installation process, alongside a plethora of pre-match options. Besides, it is compatible with the majority of operating systems, Android or iOS. The only downsides are the lack of around-the-clock customer service and the lack of a Bet Builder feature. Overall, though, it is definitely a betting app worth checking out and a safe (regulated by the UK Gambling Commission) platform to use.
About us: BonusCodeBets provides some of the best betting information and reviews on the market. Be it bonus codes, betting tips, betting guides, or free bets, we cover it all for top brands such as bet365, Ladbrokes, and William Hill. Furthermore, we try to highlight everything you need to know about UK online bookmakers. (T&Cs Apply)