Virgin Bet app is a mobile application for punters on the go wishing to place football and horse racing bets. The table below provides a quick overview of the operator’s app. You will also find how it rates in four major categories (from 1-5, with 5 being the top mark). We have considered ease of use and the plethora of features and Virgin Bet bonuses on offer.
|Bonuses and Promotions||5|
|Download it here||Go to Virgin Bet|
Android-powered devices need to have Android 5.0 and up to run the current version of the app (2.5.871). Plus, make sure that their mobile phone or tablet has 50M free to accommodate the application.
On the other hand, iOS users must have iOS 12.0 or later. This applies to both iPhone and iPod Touch owners. They also need slightly more room on their device to download and install the app. The iOS version requires 140.8MB.
How to download the Virgin Bet app
For the time being, you can’t find the app on the operator’s site. So, you need to head to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download the Virgin Bet app. Below are step-by-step guides to help you download the Virgin Bet app for each operating system.
Note: If you wish to download the Virgin Bet app on desktop (windows or mac), you’ll need to follow a different procedure. We will pinpoint that one, too.
How to download the Virgin Bet app on Android devices
- Visit the Google Play Store from your portable device.
- Type in ‘Virgin Bet: Football & Horse Racing Sports Betting’ in the search box (on top of the screen).
- Once you locate the app, tap on ‘Install’.
- As soon as the installation is complete, simply press ‘Open’.
- Sign up with the operator (see instructions below) and start betting.
How to download the Virgin Bet app on iOS devices
- Visit the App Store from your iPhone or iPad.
- Type in ‘Virgin Bet: Sports Betting App’ in the search bar (down below on the right-hand side of the screen).
- Double click the Power button to install (or tap directly on the app – depending on your iOS version).
- Confirm the download by entering your iOS PIN number in the relevant field (you’ll get a pop-up message on your device prompting you to enter your security PIN number).
- If you have enabled Face ID or Touch ID on your iOS device, you skip the previous step. The device will either scan your face or require your fingerprint to install and download the app.
How to download the Virgin Bet app on iWindows PC or Laptop
You will need to use an Android App Player, such as Bluestacks. You will have to open an emulator to emulate an Android phone or tablet on your Windows PC. Then, install the Virgin Bet app. Here is how:
- Download BlueStacks and then install.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and you will see Windows being pre-installed in there.
- Track Google Play Store on the BlueStacks homepage and open it by clicking on its icon.
- You might be asked to sign in to access the Google Play Store.
- Search for Virgin Bet: Football & Horse Racing Sports Betting in the search box.
- Click on ‘Install’ and ‘Download’.
Notes: Ensure the feature that allows downloads from unknown sources is turned on (look in your device’s settings). You might also need to turn on your geolocation.
How to sign up on Mobile?
Registering with the Virgin Bet app from mobile is easy. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get it over with in a few seconds:
- Open the app on your portable device.
- Tap on the ‘Join Now’ tab on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your personal details in the signup form.
- Set your daily/weekly/monthly deposit limits.
- If you have a promo code, make sure you type it in the relevant field.
- Confirm your registration by tapping on ‘Create Account’.
Bonus available and how to get it
To get the current welcome bonus, you will need to register with the bookie. Then, you can claim 2x £10 free bets. Just make sure you deposit at least £10 (only the first deposit qualifies for the offer). Then, place a bet of at least £10 in the next 14 days at minimum odds of 1.5 (½). In any case, do check out the bonus terms and conditions to see how to qualify for it. Please note that you may even sign up with a Virgin Bet promo code and spoil yourself with extra perks!
How to place a bet?
Placing a bet on the Virgin Bet mobile app is just as easy as from a web-based bookmaker. Below are the steps to take:
- Log in to your account.
- Choose the sport in which you want to place a bet (i.e., football).
- Select the event/tournament/championship/festival (i.e., EURO 2020).
- Locate the game you are interested in betting on and tap on it.
- From the list with all betting markets, pick the one or ones that suit you.
- Once done picking, look at your bet slip on the right of the screen to confirm that all the bets are right.
- Enter your stake and press “Done”.
- Hit “Place Bet”
Virgin Bet App Features
Besides the popular Virgin Bet FIVES game that allows punters to win cash, the operator also entices with features like price boosts. In the Virgin Bet Sportsbook, bettors can find all major league, tournament, and events. Among these are the Premier League, the Champions League, the UEFA EURO, horse racing events, tennis tournaments, and more. With the offered price boosts, punters can improve their winning potential. For mobile players, the bookmaker also provides the following functions:
Live Streaming & In-Play
The stellar live streaming service is available for horse racing (both international and UK races). Apart from covering all horse races throughout big racing festivals, the app also pampers with live streams of NBA basketball, tennis, football, and more sports. Expect high quality streams with a minimum delay of 2-5 seconds. It should also be noted that the service is free, except for Irish horse races. In this case, you’ll need to place a 50p E/W bet or a £1 single unit stake on the race you wish to stream.
The in-play feature is equally exceptional, enabling players to boost their winning chances, especially when combined with live streaming. In the live betting section, you can choose among a wide range of sports including the Euro 2020 tournament, basketball, tennis, and football. Also, taking a look at the provided scoreboards will also help place more informed mobile bets.
Betting Features & Markets
Those using the Virgin Bet app can take advantage of the Bet Builder function and create acca bets within a single match. Plus, they can draw wisdom from the match stats that are also available on mobile. With tips and details related to top leagues, you certainly get extra insight for your betting. Then, feel free to bet on any of the numerous markets on offer, from ATP tennis tours to global football leagues.
Horse racing – Live and Virtual
Horse racing enthusiasts will probably rejoice with the Virgin Bet best odds guaranteed on horse racing. The bookie is determined to give punters the bigger odds between bettors’ original price and the starting price. This applies to all UK and Irish horse races and win/each-way bets. To enhance your winning odds even more, you can check out the Racing Post Spotlights feature. It provides racecards with the latest in all horse races.
Fancy virtual horse races? Virgin Bet has a dedicated section providing virtual sports, including horse racing and football.
Casino and Live Casino
The casino game selection on the mobile app is impressive. From slots and table games to casino classics and all the popular titles, everything is right there. Players can also choose to play live roulette and live blackjack games (and several variants) from the tab. Plus, play the daily free game that allows them to get cash prizes and free spins.
Why download the Virgin Bet app?
This Virgin Bet review closes with a positive overall opinion about the mobile app. With a generous welcome offer up for grabs and a plethora of betting markets, punters are in for a treat. The various features and promotions, such as the Bet Builder and the odds and price boosts also entice.
That aside, the download and sign up processes are straightforward, which is another plus. And, although there is no Windows version, you can still download the app on a Windows PC or laptop. This gives even more punters to enjoy the app and its benefits. The same abundance distinguishes the casino client as well. So, all in all, whether you love sports betting or gambling, Virgin Bet will please you.
Still searching for more information about Virgin Bet? Take a look through our FAQ section below:
How to place a bet
You log into your account from your mobile. Then, select the sport and betting markets you wish to bet on. Choose your stake (how much money you want to bet) and hit Place Bet.
How to make a deposit
Head to the ‘More’ select and then choose My Account. Hit the ‘Deposit’ option and pick the preferable payment method from the list.
How to make a withdrawal
The same way to make a deposit. So, you opt for More and then choose My Account. Only, this time, select Withdrawal and enter the sum you wish to withdraw.
How to contact the customer service
You can either call them on 0808-169-7700, email them ([email protected]), or use the Live chat function. Alternatively, you could tweet your concern or question to @VirginBetHelp.
About us: BonusCodeBets provides some of the best betting information and reviews on the market. Be it bonus codes, betting tips, betting guides, or free bets, we cover it all for top brands such as bet365, Ladbrokes, and William Hill. Furthermore, we try to highlight everything you need to know about UK online bookmakers. (T&Cs Apply)